BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 30, 2009

First I should explain the title of this new adventure into the blog world. After visiting my oldest daughter Roxanne and her family in Africa, I found out that to my granddaugther, Annikah, I am no longer Grammy, but Bibi which means grandmother in Swahili. The second part, is as I have grown older, and hopefully wiser, I have often thought of the young woman I once was, and have asked how has she gotten to this place in my life. I have been extremely lucky to have had a well travelled and fortunate life. God has certainly blessed me and mine. It will be my attempt to find the meaning of these experiences that seemed to whirl by so quickly as I lived them. I will also try to find the meaning of what God has in store for me now.
This whole blogging thing will be a challenge, but I am hoping an old dog can learn this new trick.



0 comments: