BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Princess and the Frog!

After the long wait, and counting down the days, today the new "princess" movie opened, and Anni could hardly wait to get there. I woke her this morning with her own t-shirt to wear to the "premier", and with popcorn and candy in hand, she and Bibi excitedly went to the "big TV" to see it. It was a darling movie with a very nice theme, and we both enjoyed it greatly. And even though it was nine degrees outside, my heart melted as I sat next to this darling little girl who loves all things "princesses", because I knew I was cherishing this moment that so many other grandmas would take for granted. Reality hit as we were watching the previews for movies that would not even be released until next summer when my little princess and her baby sister and Mama and Papa would once again be on the other side of the world, and these movies would be old DVD's before they were home again. Making wonderful memories is my goal for now, because way to soon, they will be all I'm left with. Today was Bibi-Anni time, and I loved it! (We even have a secret about the movie that can be revealed later.)
Tomorrow we take her to a Bethlehem marketplace so she can experience the true story of Christmas. We had taken her when she was one, but now she will get so much more out of it. Another day, another wonderful memory to be made.

2 comments:

Roxanne said...

Anni LOVED it! Thanx for always spoiling her :) I will post pics soon!

Bibi Ronnie said...

What else can a Bibi do when her little granddaughter is here!? I will miss her and her sister and you so much when you all leave again.....:(