BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Home, home, thank God Almighty, they are home at last!

My family is home safely, and are all tucked into bed. Anni is darling! She let me read her "Beauty and the Beast" before tucking her into her bed. She loved swimming in my jaccuzi tub, and was overwhelmed with the books and toys I had found in Katy's old room. I checked in on her before retiring myself, and she looked so precious sleeping in Katy's old bed.
Roxi and Jason enjoyed the "American" food, the hot tub, and the comfortable bed too. Robbie is also here, so our family is almost complete, except poor Katy is off studying at school. The holidays will be wonderful with them all home, unless Rob leaves for Iraq. Right now, I'll take whoever I can get, and cherish this special time as they rotate through my door.
Tomorrow I'm taking Anni to see "Toy Story 1 & 2 in 3D! So I better get some sleep too. Thank you God for bringing them home to me again.....

0 comments: