BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Oh what a day!

We went up to the lake house for the last weekend of the summer. After the rather cool summer, we finally had a beautiful weekend. The best part, was when I got awaken this morning with a text. I thought it was from Katy, who usually texts me, and since I didn't have on my glasses, I called her and woke her too. Then I put on my glasses, and realized the text was from Roxanne. She wanted me to call her, which I then did immediately. The big news was that they had decided to come home to the US to have the baby afterall! In fact, they will be coming in three weeks! Anni got on to say, "Bibi, me coming to Chicago!" No other news could sound so sweet. When Roxi explained Halloween to her, as a day she could wear her princess dress and go door to door and people would giver her candy, she started screaming with glee. It was so cute, and last about 2 minutes. We all have lots of work to do. We need to find clothes for Roxi and Anni since all they have are summer clothes now. I have to get the house ready for them to move home, and they have to finish as much of the school work before they leave. Most importantly, we have to find a doctor who can handle her special problems, and any that might arise with the baby. Pray for us all, and for their safe journey home to those who love them so. They will have to go back next spring, but for now, and for the holidays, they will be home at last!
Then, just to add the topper on the day, the Bears beat the Steelers! That really helped Steve get over the fall into the lake he had while trying to launch the boat. The only downer is that they will be here and gone again, before we can put the boat back in, but right now, all I care about is that in three weeks my girls will be HOME!!!!

0 comments: